CMA Inter Admit Card and CMA Final Admit Card for exams in Dec 2017 can be downloadedbelow. ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) has stopped sending physical Admit Cards to the Candidates Address. So, students have to download their Admit Cards through online only. Admit Cards for Dec 2017 exam need not be attested unless in certain circumstances. ICAI Physical admit cards will be sent only to those CMA Inter and CMA Final students, Who have applied for their examination physically. In order to Download CMA Inter Admit Card and CMA Final Admit Card, you need not to login into the ICAI Exam Website.
CMA Inter and CMA Final Admit Card Dec 2017
Important Clarifications on Admit Card
- If Photo or Signature is missing on your Admit card, don’t panic. Attach the Photo, Sign it and get it attested by a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
- Due to scarcity of centers, few students from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai etc might find a different exam center than the one that was opted originally.
- If your Name is printed wrong on the Admit card, carry an Identification card to the exam center.
- From Dec 2017 exams, Admit Card will not be sent to physical addresses of the candidates. Admit Cards can be downloaded online only.
- You can download admit card from your account any number of times. The Previous limit of ‘3 Max Downloads’ has been removed.
How to Download CMA Inter and CMA Final Admit Card Dec 2017
- Click on the Below Link
- Select Your Course
- Enter Your 11 digit Registration Number
- Click on the Download Button on the Right Side Corner
- CMA Admit card will be Downloaded
TimeTable: CMA Inter Admit Card Dec 2017
|Laws & Ethics|
|Operations Management & Strategic Management|
|Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management|
|Company Accounts & Audit|
TimeTable: CMA Final Admit Card Dec 2017
|Sunday, 10-12-2017||Corporate Laws & Compliance|
|Monday, 11-12-2017||Strategic Financial Management|
|Tuesday, 12-12-2017||Strategic Cost Management – Decision|
|Wednesday, 13-12-2017||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation|
|Thursday, 14-12-2017||Corporate Financial Reporting|
|Friday, 15-12-2017||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice|
|Saturday, 16-12-2017||Cost & Management Audit|
|Sunday, 17-12-2017||Strategic Performance Management and|
Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bewar City(Rajasthan), Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam,Erode, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Guntur, Guwahati, Haridwar,Hazaribagh, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Palakkad, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Raipur,Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli,Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat.
Result Date: CMA Inter and Final Admit Card Dec 2017
Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21 st February, 2018. Students who
If you have any further questions on ‘CMA Inter and CMA Final Admit Cards Dec 2017’ editorial, post your question on our comments section below. are appear in Dec 2017 term of Examination can Expect the Results on this Date.