CMA Final Registration Online June 2018: Checkout exclusive Online CMA Final Registration June 2018 along with the Last Date for Online Registration, Fee for CMA Final Registration Online for June 2018 and Documents Required for CMA Final Registration Online June 2018. CMA Final Registration June 2018 due date cannot and will not be extended by ICAI in any circumstance. Once the student misses the deadline for CMA Final Registration June 2018, they are eligible only for next attempt.
CMA Final Registration Online June 2018
|Eligibility||Passed CMA Intermediate|
|Last Date||31st January|
In the Registration process Students Must be Choose the Coaching Type. There are two types of Coaching Available in the CMA Final registration Online. Oral Coaching and Postal Coaching.
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Oral Coaching Students need to collect Study Materials from concerned Regional Council / Chapter / CMA Support Centre after receipt intimation from HQ by SMS/email.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only.
Procedure: CMA Final Registration Online June 2018
- Clink on the Above link
- Choose the Finalmediate Option
- Choose the Coaching type
- Enter All the Details
- Click on Submit Button
- Pay the Registration Fee using Your Debit or Credit Card
- Registration Done
Eligibility Criteria: CMA Final Registration Online
Students Who are Qualified the CMA Inter are Eligible for the CMA Final Registration June 2018.
Details Need in hand before you start the registration process
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id.
- Attachment details :
- Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 300 kb.
- Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 300 kb in each file.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed further.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
- Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
Registration Fee: CMA Final Online Registration June 2018
|CMA Final||Rs.17,000||Payable on or before 31st January|
for June term and 31st July for December
term of examinations
Documents Required: CMA Final Registration Online June 2018
a) Passport Photo
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass MarkSheet.
f) CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate
Last Date: CMA Final Registration Online June 2018
|For June 2018 Attempt||31st January|
|For Dec 2018 Attempt||31st July|
Conclusion: CMA Final Registration Online June 2018
Hope The Students Clearly understand the CMA Final Online Registration June 2018 along with the Registration Fee and Last date for CMA Final Online Registration June 2018.
If you have any further questions on ‘CMA Final Registration Online June 2018’ editorial, post your question on our comments section below.