Hi guys videos of Setting up of Corporate Funding & Listings in Stock Exchanges as per icsi new syllabus are getting ready and u can pre-order or for Enquiry whatsapp 8285488836 subscribe here for cs video lectures https://bit.ly/2hnL3dO
Part I : To provide practical knowledge of means of finance available to corporates
at their various stages of journey, their suitability, pros and cons, process,
Part II : To acquire knowledge of legal & procedural aspects of various types of
listing, eligibility criteria, documentation, compliances etc.
Part-A: Corporate Funding (60 Marks)
1. Indian Equity- Public Funding: Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of
Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009; Initial Public Offer (IPO)/
Further Public Offer (FPO); Preferential Allotment; Private Placement; Qualified
Institutional Placement; Institutional Private Placement; Rights Issue; Fast Track
Issue; Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT);Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT).
2. Indian Equity- Private funding: Venture Capital; Alternative Investment Fund;
Angel Funds; Seed Funding; Private Equity.
3. Indian equity- Non Fund based: Bonus issue; Sweat Equity, ESOP.
4. Debt Funding – Indian Fund Based: Debentures, Bonds; Masala Bonds; Bank
Finance; Project Finance including machinery or equipment loan against property,
Loan against shares; Working Capital Finance- Overdrafts, Cash Credits, Bill
Discounting, Factoring etc. Islamic Banking.
5. Debt Funding – Indian Non fund Based: Letter of Credit; Bank Guarantee; Stand
by Letter of Credit etc.
6. Foreign Funding – Instruments & Institutions: External Commercial Borrowing
(ECB); American Depository Receipt (ADR)/ Global Depository Receipt (GDR);
Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB); Foreign Currency Exchangeable Bonds
(FCEB); International Finance Corporation (IFC), Asian Development Bank (ADB),
International Monetary Fund (IMF).
7. Other Borrowings Tools: Inter-corporate Loans; Commercial Paper etc.; Deposits
under Companies Act; Customer Advances/Deposits.
8. Non-Convertible Instruments – Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference
Shares (NCRPs) etc.
Part B: Listing (40 Marks)
10. Listing–Indian Stock Exchanges: Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing
Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015; Equity Listing (SME,
ITP, Main);Debt Listing; Post listing disclosures.
11. International Listing : Applicability of Listing Regulations, Singapore Stock
Exchange; Luxembourg Stock Exchange; NASDAQ-NGSM, NCM, NGM; London Stock
Exchange- Main, AIM; U S Securities and Exchange Commission.
12. Various Procedural requirements for issue of securities and Listing.
13. Preparing a Company for an IPO and Governance requirements thereafter,
Appraising the Board and other functions in the organisations regarding the
Post IPO/Listing Governance changes.
14. Documentation & Compliances.
Case studies and Practical aspects.