hi guys videos of Corporate & Management Accounting video classes and syllabus as per icsi new syllabus are getting ready and u can pre order or for Enquiry whatsapp 8285488836 subscribe here for cs video lectures https://bit.ly/2hnL3dO
Corporate & Management Accounting (Max Marks 100)
Part I : To provide knowledge and understanding of the concepts, principles and
practices in Corporate Accounting and Indian and International Accounting
Part II : To acquire knowledge and understanding of the concepts, techniques and
practices of management accounting and to develop skills for decision
making and to acquire knowledge of the concepts, principles and methods
Part I : Corporate Accounting (60 marks)
1. Introduction to Financial Accounting.
2. Introduction to Corporate Accounting : Records of accounts to be maintained by a
3. Accounting for Share Capital : Issue of Shares; Forfeiture and Re-issue of Shares,
Accounting treatment of premium, Buyback of Shares; Redemption and Conversion;
Capital Redemption Reserve, Bonus Shares; Rights Issue, ESOPs, ESPS, Sweat Equity
Shares; and Underwriting; Book Building.
4. Accounting for Debentures : Accounting Treatment, Debenture Redemption
Reserve, Redemption of Debentures and Conversion of Debentures into Shares.
5. Related Aspects of Company Accounts : Accounting for ESOP, Buy-back, Equity
Shares with differential rights, Underwriting and Debentures.
6. Financial Statements Interpretation : Preparation and Presentation of Financial
Statements; Quarterly, Half-yearly and Annual Financial Statement pursuant to
Listing Regulations; Depreciation provisions and Reserves; Determination of
Managerial Remuneration, Corporate Social Responsibility spend, various
disclosures under the Companies Act, 2013, LODR & applicable accounting
standards; Related party and segment reporting, Audit Queries; How to Read and
interpret Financial Statements.
7. Consolidation of Accounts as per Companies Act, 2013 : Holding Company,
Subsidiary Companies, Associate Companies and Joint Venture; Accounting
Treatment and disclosures.
8. Corporate Financial Reporting : Requirements of Corporate Reporting; Recent
trends in Financial Reporting.
9. Cash Flow Statements : Preparation and their analysis.
10. Accounting Standards (AS) : Applicability, Interpretation, Scope and Compliance;
International Financial Reporting Standards ; Overview of AS, AS vs. Ind AS vs. IFRS.
11. National and International Accounting Authorities.
12. Adoption, Convergence and Interpretation of International Financial
Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Accounting Standards in India.
Case Studies & Practical Aspects.
Part II : Management Accounting and Valuation (40 marks)
13. An Overview of Cost : Importance and relevance of Cost Accounting Material Cost,
Labour Cost, Direct Expenses and Overheads, Cost Sheet.
14. Cost Accounting Records & Cost Audit under Companies Act, 2013
15. Budget, Budgeting and Budgetary Control : Preparation of various types of
Budgets; Budgetary Control System; Zero Based Budgeting; Performance Budgeting
16. Ratio Analysis : Financial Analysis through Ratios
17. Management Reporting (Management Information Systems)
18. Decision Making Tools : Marginal Costing; Transfer Pricing
19. Valuation Principles & Framework : Conceptual Framework of Valuation,
Valuation rules; Valuation of securities or financial assets; Approaches of Valuation
– Assets Approach, Income Approach; Market Approach; Registered Valuer; IND AS
20. Valuation of Shares, Business and Intangible Assets : Regulatory Valuations;
Companies Act; Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code; Income Tax Act; SEBI law; FEMA
and RBI guidelines.
21. Accounting for Share based payments (IndAS 102)
22. Business and Intangible Assets
23. Methods of Valuation : Net Assets Valuation: Relative Valuation (Comparable
Companies/Transactions); Discounted Cash Flow Valuation; Other Methods
Case Studies & Practical Aspects