Download the CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017. Students who has applied for ICSI CS Executive Programme to be conducted by the institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can download their Admit Card from the official website by using their registration number. Few days back ICSI announces the Time Table for Dec 2017 term of Examination. Students who are eligible for Dec 2017 term of Examination can Apply for the Examination Conducted in Dec 2017.
How to Download CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2017
- Go to the link Provided Below
- Enter your Registration Number
- The Registration Number shall be a 17 Digit Unique One
- Click on Submit Button
- Your Admit Card is Displayed
- Print the Admit Card by clicking Ctrl + P
CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017: Time Table
|Cost and Management Accounting|
|Tax Laws and Practice|
|Industrial, Labour and General Laws|
|Exam Break (Sunday)|
|Economic and Commercial Laws|
|Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)|
|Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II)|
Examination Fee: CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017
The Examination Fee for Executive Programme is Rs. 1200/- per Module. The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program).
ICSI Stopped the Dispatch the Admit Cards. Students Must download the Admit Cards Online only. Students are advised to download the same from Institute’s Website Www.icsi.edu. Admit cards will be issued only through online mode.
CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017
Soon ICSI release the same for CS Executive, Professional Jun Examination 2017. Eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website of ICSI. The examination conducted in the Month of Dec 2017. Admit cards released in the month of May 2017.
Download CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017
There are two links available for Download the CS Executive Admit cards Dec 2017. The following are the links for Download the CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017.
How to Download e-Identity Card and Registration Letter
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple Steps.
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Login to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
Attestation: CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2017
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
1. Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
2. Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
3. Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
4. Principal of a recognized School/College.
5. Officers of ICSI
Details of Students Mentioned in the CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2017
- Name of the Student
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Registration Number of the Student
- Address of the Student
- Stage and Module(s) of Examination enrolled for
- Examination Centre (Name, Address, Code)
- Medium of Examination
- Dates and Timings of Dec 2017 Examination
- Details of Paper-wise Exemption granted
Instructions to candidates: CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017
- After printing admit card from icsi.edu, check all details printed in officially issued ICSI admit card 2017. If there is any discrepancy in it, get in touch with ICSI.
- Candidate must carry all necessary documents on the day of exam such as (a) Admit card (b) Student identity card. It is also advisable to carry a valid photo identity card.
- It is in the best interests of the test taker that they visit the examination center one day before hand. This will be helpful on exam day as they will then be able to navigate to the exam center easily and avoid being late.
Conclusion: CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2017
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc. These CS Executive Admit Cards Dec 2017 released by ICSI.