hi guys videos of Elective 17.4
Forensic Audit as per icsi new syllabus are getting ready and u can pre-order or for Enquiry whatsapp 8285488836 subscribe here for cs video lectures https://bit.ly/2hnL3dO
To understand and analyze the concept of Corporate Fraud and Forensics Audit in
the contemporary world along with the legal mechanism to counter the corporate
fraud and understanding Forensic Audit and its methods.
1. Introduction : What is Fraud: Meaning and Definition under the Companies Act,
2013 and Criminal Procedure Code, 1973; Elements of Fraud; What is Audit;
Forensic Audit; Need and Objectives; Fraud and Forensic Audit; Forensic Audit vis-avis
2. Fraud and Audit : Modern Day Scenario: Fundamentals of Forensic Audit; Fraud
related Concepts; Kinds of Frauds; Corporate Frauds: An Insight; Live Cases;
3. Audit and Investigations : Tools for handling Forensic Audit and the Role of
Company Secretary; Investigation Mechanism; Field Investigations; Methods of
Investigations; Red Flags; Green Flags.
4. Forensic Audit : Laws and Regulations : Information Technology and Business
Laws; International Laws and Practices; UK Bribery Act and US Foreign Corrupt
Practices Act; Indian Laws; ICSI Anti Bribery Code.
5. Forensic Audit and Indian Evidence Law : Finding Facts; Relevant Facts;
Admission of Evidence; Methods to Prove Cases.
6. Cyber Forensics : Introduction to Cyber Crime; International Guidance to Cyber
Forensics Laws; Digital Forensics and Cyber Laws; Introduction to Data Extraction;
Digital Forensics and Cyber Crime; Ethical Hacking, Digital Incident Response; Case
Laws: Indian and International.
7. Case Laws, Case Studies and Practical Aspects.