If you are preparing for the Competitive Exams like Railways, SSC, IBPS and other Exams. The Books you can prefer to prepare for are as follows-
- Arithmetic Mathematics by ARIHANT PUBLICATION
- Computer in Hindi by JAGMOHAN MEENA
- Hindi Mathematics for SSC by JAGMOHAN MEENA
- Rajasthan General Knowledge by JAGMOHAN MEENA
- Haryana General Knowledge
- GS Current Affairs
- Kiran Publication Books for Railways, SSC and Bank, CHSL,CGL
- Aptitude, Reasoning, Data Interpretation ,Speaking English, Basic Arithmetic, Banking & Finance
- Railway Current Affairs, Railway Engineering, Quantative Aptitude, General Knowledge
- Kiran Publication Solved Papers for Reasoning
- Bank PO, Current Affairs and others books by DISHA PUBLICATION
As we are providing the FREE BOOKS. With the help of these books you can prepare for your BANK, SSC, IBPS, RAILWAY and other COMPETETIVE EXAMS.
To prepare for These Exams –
- Try to solve Previous Year Question Papers & Mock Test Papers.
- It will give you an idea about Exam pattern & it will make your speed faster of solving questions.
- Try to increase the level of difficulty of the questions you solve.
- It is really important to make your speed faster. Because you have to solve at least 160 questions out of 200.
- Focus on the topics on which you are not good.
- In Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude, there are some topics, which can be solved by short tricks, learn those tricks to solve questions quickly.
- Don’t waste your time on one question, if any question is takes more time, leave it for last.
HERE IS THE LINK BELOW FOR THE BOOKS FOR SSC, RAILWAY, BANK AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS.