IPCC Mock Test Papers Nov-2017
IPCC Mock Test Papers
Guys finally ICAI has released IPCC Mock Test Papers for Nov 2017 Exams and you can download these Mock Test Paper of all the subjects from this page. The paper also contains the answers. These model test paper incorporates the latest amendments so its best for practice. As these are released and published by ICAI you can be sure on its authenticity and effectiveness.
Click on the image to download the IPCC Mock Test Papers By ICAI (ALL Subjects except taxation) Nov 2017.
These Mock Test Papers are the September 2017 issue papers.
From CA Clues this post, you will be able to download the official mock test papers issued by ICAI, latest as of today. The best practice for CA Exams are the modal test papers released by ICAI.
If you have your own notes to share with the CA Students you can mail it at : email@example.com
These test papers are published and issued by ICAI.
If you guys have any query or have any suggestion for us, please write it in the below comments, it will be highly appreciated. Also give your valuable feedback about the page and the post. If you have trouble downloading inform us by commenting below, we will try to solve the problem as soon as we can.
- You should take model papers in exam conditions without any breaks and should solve complete paper by solving it.
- After time is completed, finish remaining questions as well.
- Give your copy to checking to a senior or a faculty and only then you will get good recommendation and points to work on
Note: It may look that taking model papers is a time wasting activity, but i am telling you from experience of so many students that taking model papers help a lot and your preparation level improves a lot with mock test papers.
How do Mock tests help in better preparation?
- Mock tests help students by giving an opportunity to revise the syllabus well before the real examinations.
- Examination is a pressure situation, and if one has already been through such pressure situations by way of mock examinations it is much easier in real examination
- Timing is also a very important factor in the examination. If there is a well laid plan on how to approach the paper, 50% work is already done. Mock tests give the repetitive set of the exam situation and help in laying out that plan required for the examination.
How to write the winning paper?
- Tests papers should be written with following thing in mind
- Examiner…. yes the person who is going to check your copy
- How much time he gets to check —5 to 7 minutes
- How he checks the copy — by seeing the answer sheet issued by ICAI (In most of the cases persons checking the copy are not subject matter experts)
- If we keep above things in mind then first thing a student should keep in mind while writing answers is that he is not there to explain the answer to examination. So the presentations should be such that it is really easy for the examiner to understand
- Answers should be to the point (Answer only what is required?)