Tips AND Tricks for Clearing CS executive AND PROFESSIONAL exams :
Hello students Effective Tricks to clear Exams are as follows :
- stick to your modules… No need to read any other book….. Modules are more than enough for YOU to pass on the executive Level exam.
- Start from page 1 AND take a note pad…. Write on the important points of page no. 1 on a the notepad now tear the page AND staple THE same on page no. 1..this will help YOU form a short cut to the page…next TIME when u need module just go through those stapled pages…. It’s necessary because we don’t get time during exam…and it’s all most impossible to go through whole module during the exam.
CS EXECUTIVE FREE VIDEOS MUST CHECK USE CODE “WELCOME” TO GET SURPRISE OFFER
- For numerical purposes u ll have to refer to a reference book as v all know modules doesn’t carry much questions.. In that case just for the purpose of practice u need to solve a reference book.. But it doesn’t mean u ll leave d questions from the modules…never leave them unsolved..
- Scanners are very important coz they make u aware about the pattern of D question paper…but guys use scanner only for the purpose of getting an idea about the pattern.. Never b dependent on D answers of scanner…it’s not always appropriate one…
- Dedicated study is much important during the exam…u need to b dedicated.. At least 6–8 hours dedicated study is necessary..
- For law paper if u r aware about how to read bare acts…u can take there reference to…coz people complain…v r unable to remember the sections…in that case when u ll get them in a sequence.. It will be easy for u to remember them..
- If u r not 100% sure about the sections never ever quote them in ur answer sheets.. The examiner will struck off all ur marks if he will find u had quoted a wrong section..
- Guideline answer issued by d institute are very important for those appearing for the first time.. It will provide u a certain proforma or a way in which u have to answer ur question paper..
- Just before going to bed.. Try to recall all whatever u had read through out the day…n if got strucked somewhere just open the book n get it clear ryt away…believe me it will be very helpful for u all especially in theory papers…
- Case laws are very important for law papers.. So try to remember them…n guys remember there is a certain way to answer the case studies…never ever answer them directly in “yes or no”…describe the facts first.. Then there after quote the judgement to the relevant case law if u remember…then at the last write on the decision to the case it will help u to score good marks in case studies..
- That’s all for now…all the best for ur exams do well…Thank YOU FOR Reading
Suggested by : Snigdha Mishra
- FOR REGULAR UPDATES SUBSCRIBE OUR YouTube channel