HELLO STUDENTS ,
READ IT ITS MAGICAL TRICKS TO PASS (T&C APPLY) YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL CONDITIONS .
Listed below are the tips provided by LectureDekho.com Expert for CS Students:
- Plan your preparation and set dedicated time lines- some of the subjects may be interrelated, read them one after the other
- Prepare for two courses at a time, if possible, one theory and one practical
- Strictly adhere to the syllabus
- Use Scanner: Check the pattern of questions asked in the previous examination and the weightage of chapters in the syllabus. Look for a few questions which are repeatedly asked
- Make your own notes while preparing. Scribble in your books, underline important points, make small pointers
- Cover the study module and also refer good authors and bare acts
- Focus on conceptual understanding and co-relations among various topics. Don’t focus on memorising, but understanding and analysing the topic
- Cover latest (6 months prior to the examination) amendments, they are extremely important. Update yourself through the departmental websites as the books would not contain these updates
- Two revisions per subject before the examination is must, practice as much as you can
- Pick up questions from scanner (every chapter) and try solving them regularly
- Practice speed writing and emphasize a lot on good presentation of answers
- Highlight the important points, focus on good handwriting and avoid cutting or overwriting
- Give a long answer- an introduction, a body and a good conclusion
- In case related questions write facts, dispute, decision, justification and legal references
- Use legal language, cite cases and sections to the extent possible. Substantiate your point by citing references from good authors
- Read the concepts thoroughly, practice them regularly and be confident in the examination
- Pick up your best prepared question to be answered first
- Stay away from social media and other distractions, at least for a month before the examination
- Above all, keep yourself motivated, don’t let anybody’s comment get to you
- Don’t do the selective study. Go through all the chapters and concepts thoroughly. It gives you a better choice
- Don’t keep thinking about the mistakes in the previous examination
- Don’t go for superficial study, get the basics right
- Don’t get misguided by rumours and myths. Cross check every information with institute’s website
- Don’t cut off from everything, pursue any extracurricular activity like music, dance, painting or sports during preparation to relax your mind
- Don’t disturb your routine, and sleep cycle, especially close to exam
- No need for panic in examination. Have faith in your hard work. Be confident. Try to meditate for two-three minutes before the exam starts. Look at the question paper and try to find out your best prepared question to start with
- Read difficult questions again and again, try to concentrate rather than feeling stressed
- Don’t spend too much time on any question. Time management is the key
- Don’t leave any question unattended. Answer all questions
- Eat well, sleep well and study well
FACING PROBLEMS IN SYLLABUS .. WATCH THIS
Other important Tips
- Tips on How you Can Pass CS(Foundation,Executive,professional) Exams in 1st Attempt Easily
- Be confident
- Have particular Goal
- Forget that CS is tough..
- Study with Planning
- Prepare thoroughly..
- Revision is must..
- The final charge
GST IS STILL A PROBLEM REFER THIS
THANKS FOR READING AND GUYS KEEP READING AND WATCHING US .
BEST OF LUCK .
FOR REGULAR UPDATES SUBSCRIBE YouTube channel